question on box for xxx's

hey u have a 18" XXX.....me too and i dunno how to build a box for this monster...it weigh like 55 to 60 lbs not sure ahaha something like that..but ya..do u have any designs?

no i dont have them yet but i am pretty much decided i am going to get them. whut is the mounting depth? i need to know if my box is tall enough for them. i am building a custom box for my caddy to fit in the whole trunk and in the spare tire whole too

hey were did u get urs at? i was just quoted 460 today. my box i am building is 14.5x39x31.5 the a smaller box below that that is going to bo in to the spare tire well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I'm trying to do 4 18 inch resilient sound platinums in a cpillar flat wall .4 to 5 cubes per was told they like 12 to 16 inches per cube . I have...
Yeah I'm in a circle right now too. I'm going to use 3/4" birch so I don't want to build it twice, stuff ain't cheap.
Emphasis added. The answer is, because you can also see DCR at other frequencies and because low impedance is extremely torturous on...
Common chambered sealed or ported is fine. Just make sure you have sufficient bracing
LOL - mine was a higher end model too - iirc deh-9300. Low mileage too, it was sitting around for year collecting dust.

About this thread

Twiztid_killa

10+ year member
Twiztid_killa
The Dalles, Or
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from