Question for Mods...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say no as well, though you will be allowed to have this post left up... which should strike up some interest/PM's.

Don't expect much though, dealer cost on MTX isn't that great at all... I remember ours... and it ******. Now accomodations were another story.

nG

I say no as well, though you will be allowed to have this post left up... which should strike up some interest/PM's.
Don't expect much though, dealer cost on MTX isn't that great at all... I remember ours... and it ******. Now accomodations were another story.

nG
I hear ya...I am pretty pissed off at MTX right now.

Worthless business practices IMO. We started growing MTX's name in the area, got people coming in asking for it by name...then BAM, another shop picks em up.

Our same MTX-Rep set em up too...the same week he came by and talked to us about going StreetWires.

I would hook all this up to 220V and kill it on video if we didn't have so much $ tied up in it.

Shop I worked for was the largest MTX Dealer in the Midwest.

We had the Jackhammer truck come to our local show... it's nut how much we sell... and at the prices we'd sell it for.

nG

While Im sorry that your shop his hard times with MTX, just like my other two fellow mods have stated...This is not allowed. Your best bet to even getting this allowed would be to PM "caraudio.com admin" and see if he will allow. If he does please have him post in the back room to notify us.

Thanks,

Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...