Question for Mods...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canaan
10+ year member

Beatin' the block down
Ok, our shop is getting rid of all our MTX stock.

MTX/Mitek screwed our shop over royally and we are just dumping them.

We would rather not sell our stock locally at huge discounts as that would help MTX's name 'get out there' in our area.

Can I post a list of our stock in Classifieds?

We will be selling at dealer cost+ship, so we would really rather not post MTX's dealer cost. Sales/pricing would be on a "contact me" basis. No orders from MTX will be made, only our current stock will be for sale.

All products would be backed by MTX 1YR factory warranty. (We are legit dealers) And all buyers would receive a dated receipt just like in-store buyers.

very nice guy for asking..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif

But I see two problems.

First, this site requires prices posted in the ad.

Second, they dont usually allow dealers.

Thats not to say they wont work with you, but thats my understanding of how things work here.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif
But I see two problems.

First, this site requires prices posted in the ad.

Second, they dont usually allow dealers.

Thats not to say they wont work with you, but thats my understanding of how things work here.
good point

Yea...I read the Classifieds terms and decided to ask b4 posting.

Our shop is in a tight spot right now...We have alot of $$$ tied up in this MTX merchandise and we have decided to do whatever we can to not sell it locally.

We have contacted MTX and asked them to just refund us, but that was a bust.

All the items will have legit MTX warranty though.

Cool, I'll be looking for your ad since Iceteebone gave his consent.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If they give you any hassle, just pm the admin and tell him iceteebone said it was ok.
*the ground shakes as he walks*

w0rd. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'm hoping that this'll be allowed, not meaning I will be buying anything off it though. If the place is not making any money off the sales.

At least they had the courtesy to ask before just throwing an ad up

Iceteebone is NOT, and never has been a moderator.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

LAwl @ nuthuggers...

nG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...