Question about Sundown XV2 15" subwoofer

Participant count
  • Participant list

JorenMack

CarAudio.com Newbie
NV
Hey guys, so I have 1 sundown XV2 15 inch sub in my car and I need some help with the hpf/lpf. I cannot find any information online about the frequency response for this woofer so currently I have them set to 28hz and 45hz with my box tuned for 32hz. However I can't play a lot of music because it will sound like crap I am missing huge range because my speakers are set to 120hz plus.

I feel like I have my filters set very conservatively And would love to be able to adjust the lpf so that I don't have to listen to such specific songs but I'm scared of blowing it. Does anyone have experience with this sub or ones similar? Let me know your thoughts on if I can crank it up or just leave it alone. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20200610_212458.jpg
    IMG_20200610_212458.jpg
    695.6 KB · Views: 93
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...