Question about settings on a Pioneer AVH-3700BHS?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a 2008 Yukon Denali XL with a Pioneer AVH-3700BHS hooked up to the factory Bose amp and speakers. Also have an 15" SSA XCON hooked up to an FSD audio 1600. Box was designed by CSCSTANG. I have no idea about using the crossover settings on this. I've left them as they came with the unit. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

in general set lp xover for sub at 70- 80hz (if u listen to rock set it at 100), ss filter just a little below box tuning freq, so if box tuned at 35 hz set it at 30 and hp for mids 80-120 (lower them til they don't distort).. if u have these xovers on hu use them on that not on the amp so on amp just set xovers to full range, off or set them to highest freq (if lp goes to 250 set it there and use lp on hu set at 80 or so)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.