Short Mechless head unit with 2 x RCA Pre Outs

Participant count
  • Participant list

bmouthboyo

UK
Hi everyone,

I currently have Alpine UTE-93DAB head unit with a PDX F4 driving front and rear speakers in a VW T25 campervan.

Due to the dash design the head unit is about 15mm proud of the dash and even with an adaptor doesn't feel secure.

I would like to put the head unit into my daily runner and replace it with a shallow head unit but also use my PDX F4. I cant seem to find a short head unit with 2 pre outs to use my existing wiring. The closest I found was the Pioneer MVH-X380T but it only has one pre out.

Can I use just one preout to the AMP and have it power the front and rear speakers, adjusting fade from the amp itself?

Alternatively can anyone recommend a shallow head unit with 2 x pre outs?

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.