Question about my Audio control lc-4.800 and Accubass.

Participant count
  • Participant list

MikeyD812

CarAudio.com Recruit
Hello all!

I have questions about my audio control lc4.800.

I am installing it into a 2021 ford f150 and i am keeping the factory radio (12 inch screen). I am using the high level inputs since my system is basic. I am going to use the Line outs to go to my sub amp. Does the accubass processor effect the line outs? I am more than a little confused on how to set the threshold and level settings on this.

Another question is if i use the ACR-1 to control the line out would that replace the bass knob that came with my sub amp? The bass knob that came with my digital designs m4000 is cheap as **** (plastic).

Any help is appreciated.

MikeyD812

Last edited:
1686168882391.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I had a JL 600 what amp (XD600/1V2) and the JL Audio Remote Level Control Knob (HD-RLC) installed professionally and hooked up to a JL Sealed 10in...
That makes sense. I took it apart today. It doesn't look too impressive but it should be better than the head unit. I'm going to install something...
If this amplifier is an aftermarket unit, it should have RCA Output. If it is not, then connect to the rear amplified speakers. The sub amplier...
Nothing to add to this, Just wanted to say good luck and that I miss MiniDisc. OH!! Is that a Japanese Radio Tuner or does it get stations in the US?
That would be fantastic! Id love to see the skills involved here. It always intrigues me to see some customizing from small and detailed to large...

About this thread

MikeyD812

CarAudio.com Recruit
MikeyD812
Mitchell Indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from