Question About Incriminator Audio Death Penalty Motors.

Participant count
  • Participant list
I would guess the newer ones are made with a higher grade magnet to keep the bl up and the gaps would help with cooling.

Nick could save money even going up a grade of mag just cause he could use smaller piece magnets that might would normally be tossed away. I cannot prove this in anyway but I could see it as an feasible option for him.

I would guess the newer ones are made with a higher grade magnet to keep the bl up and the gaps would help with cooling.
Nick could save money even going up a grade of mag just cause he could use smaller piece magnets that might would normally be tossed away. I cannot prove this in anyway but I could see it as an feasible option for him.
thanks for your input.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.