Q bomb any good?

Just bought two pioneer w3001 that came in a q bomb box. Should I sell the box and build one or just go ahead and use it. I can’t find any tuning specs on it
ported no, they tuned at like 43hz i've checked almost 80 prefab boxes, 1 i have i thought was ok even it's tuned closer to 37 hz than 35 as i thought and normally ports are to small..

I thought so. I’ll probably just sell it and build one
i woulda had my custom box a month ago but my box builder has 3 jobs lol.. i had 3003 pioneer until i installed my fu today lol.. pioneers are better than peeps give them credit for.. are yours 10's or 12's? i had 2 premier bullet cones yrs ago and had a box made 3cf ad box tuned to 35 hz with 2.5"wide x 13.5" port i have the specs for it if u need it..

Play them in the box and see if it suits your music and style of listening. Every now and then, subs and a prefab will be ok for someone. You'll find most of us are elitest car audio snobs. We like things our way. Is the box ideal? Absolutely not. Will it maybe play what you want and you'll be happy with it? We don't know. If you find it lacking in areas then we could help more. Some people are content with their prefabs and it is a place to start.

I couldn’t pass this deal up for two subs and box for 150
dude has a point if u listen to rock it may sound good to u.. if u like deep bass/rap sell the box get one made that'll work not just for those sub but for the fu 750's or something similar we'll talk u into buying over the next 6 months lol.. whats the recommened cf per sub on those 1.5?

The purpose of this thread was to ask what the title says -if these boxes are any good. The reason I asked was that I don’t have the rest of my system yet but I came across a good deal on subs. So while I’m saving for the rest I thought I would ask people on this forum to see if it’s better to go ahead and build a box or use what I have. Thanks you sirs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BigAl

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
BigAl
birmingham,al
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date