Fu 750's just went up $20..

BOOMINGRANDPA
5,000+ posts

WOLFRAM FTW
NC
i tried to order 1 last nite and it wouldn't let me order it ($169) i emailed frank "can't order 750 12" he said "were u trying to get a 1250" wtf.. anyway i just clicked it and it went up $20 thats why it wouldn't let me order it.. now it's in price range of other subs.. i'm sitting here with 10 pages of box diagrams most for the 750 and now i'm mad so guess i'll start over with another sub..

It was $169 for the 12s. I paid less than that when I got mine. Prices go up. Sundown SA 12s are $215 now. I paid $99 each for my SA-8s as pre order. Now they are $199 each. Thats life.

If $20 is going to break you maybe you shouldn't buy a subwoofer at all...

shoulda got that strato u told me was good $149.. i may regret that later if i can't find a deal.. i wanted guy to start on box this week now i gotta do 1 for different sub., don't wanta just do 2.25cf and make it work for what ever i get..

It was $169 for the 12s. I paid less than that when I got mine. Prices go up. Sundown SA 12s are $215 now. I paid $99 each for my SA-8s as pre order. Now they are $199 each. Thats life.

i get all that and it's worth more than $189 compared to other subs it's better.. i'm just saying i hit add to cart after all this and price went up, my luck *****.. also i been saying i shouldn't buy new box and sub, not because i don't have $ but because i got billllssss. gotta pay $800 to get trees cut soon, doctor next week etc, thats y i kept putting buying sub off..

I GOT IT I GOT IT $169!!!!!!!!!!!!! frank told me pay him through paypal so i did.. done..

Finally pulled the trigger. Good for you, I just put one of the V1s I got in a 2.0CF ported box tuned to 33hz... Holy Moly these bad boys lay the smack down!
yeah i've always believed they were worth at least $50 more when u look at other subs that are in the $200 or more range and made in usa hard to beat.. just gotta get my neighbor on my box

yeah i've always believed they were worth at least $50 more when u look at other subs that are in the $200 or more range and made in usa hard to beat.. just gotta get my neighbor on my box
Took you all of 2 minutes to change your avatar. Did you at least get a Dual 2 ohm so we no longer have to see you quote your amps 2 ohm dyno number //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

After all these months you finally got a new sub??
I'm surprised you haven't made a new thread yet...
well this is kinda it until i get it then i'll put up some pics.. just gotta get box going.. only problem i got is port length is weird on internet calc if i click slotted port it makes it 6.5" shorter than if i don't click that it's crazy, should i just go by wins program?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.