pyle, of sh!t

That is funny...I have never used them, but they are so cheap on ebay, that I wouldn't even have put down the money to try to use one of those suckers.. Get some better quality stuff = better results.. That really ***** though, that is some money right down the drain.

ERRRrrrrr I never seen the amps in use. I did see a square pair of pyle red wings and will say this """JAW DROPPED IMPRESSIVE""" for the price !

I too dont care for them much I have read alott on them and nothing yet shows me a reason buy one.

But just FYI , those square solobaric wanna bee red wing pyle subs HAMMERED.

Pyle used to be considered "good stuff" back in the day, IIRC. So yeah, I'd expect people to drop their jaw at how well they perform for the price. Don't expect them to be under-rated by any means, but consider them more like Pyramid. Depend on the line of sub/amp/etc they make, you could hit a gold mine of power, push respectable numbers, or instantly fry 3 amps.

vosschs: I wonder, did you really expect that to work? If you didn't set the gains perfect, and I do mean perfect, you could fry any amps attached to a single speaker. (I believe squeak stated this, ask him.)

All retrospective counted for, I'd sugguest not doing that twice.

Yeah.. 3 amps to one sub ?? lol.. I owuld hope not.

Altho:

DD9917.. Quad coil.. WOuld it be bad to run 4 amps to it? (J/w).. Would never do it, but would it harm it? If all the settings were set the EXACT same..?

Yeah.. 3 amps to one sub ?? lol.. I owuld hope not. Altho:

DD9917.. Quad coil.. WOuld it be bad to run 4 amps to it? (J/w).. Would never do it, but would it harm it? If all the settings were set the EXACT same..?
thats one reason that the quad coil is there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I know a guy who owns one... Havn't spoken to him in a while. But last time I did, he sold his L7 15"s (were in a grand am, huge box. took up all back seat) ported. Had them on orion xtr 2400. He hit somewhere in the 154.'s.. He then bought a DD9917 from a guy off of dd's website. Purchased another orion 2400. Havn't talked to him to see how the progress was, but I assume it will be hella loud.

how can anyone connect 3 amps to ne sub?
With much difficulty. Haha.

I'm thinking just splice all 3 positive lines together, and do the same with all 3 negative lines, then just attach them to the speaker normally. I have little doubt this would blow the amps anyway.

I fit in with 1/32 of the population of this forum.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

vosschs

5,000+ posts
Banned
vosschs
just east of STL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date