Pwnt by pat box build: Beals Brothers 8's

Haha, i think we woulda got it done if we coulda quit showing each other different stuff and talking gear, rather than just working

Haha, i guess work wasn;t really an option right then and there

CT

got a very little bit more done - and some thinking, and waiting for tomorrow. 1am is too late to use teh table saw in my book.

that's a little bit of water in the corner from cleaning the seam:

IM000845.jpg

mock up:

IM000847.jpg

and some hints as to the pvc in my car:

IM000849.jpg

IM000846.jpg

nice work so far

if u ever want to 6th o rder those 8's let me know

soon there will be a thread on 4 ed9kv2's in a 4th order bandpass with 60square inches of port

thanks, I hope I can get some business started, but it's hard with that not being allowed to be advertized anymore.

If you throw a design my way and find a buyer, I'll build it at cost + sale amount of my 8's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

You should come up for the audition. I have to pick up a terminal cup and some filler tonight so I can fill those holes and round the corners over. After that, she's all done.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.