Put the subs in the new box *PIC*

prepare to get flamed...
there is no bottom part of the port, you just cut a slot in the middle.

dont lie either, there arent any visible screws for the "bottom" piece of the port
troof! Close up pics of port!! I read "optical ollusion" and I thought did he really just lie about his ugly port?

Nothing says the port extends from top to bottom of the box internally. You guys are just assuming so because the pencil drawings on the outside show the port extending all the way to the bottom.

But 4 cubes is definitely too big for a 12. Low end extension is probably nice, but power handling and output have suffered from such a big box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

If you are going to replace the HU, then the AC unit is not needed. As to which are good to use, I like the Kenwood Excelon, Sony, Alpine and...
I think he wants to use the existing enclosure he has, and its cut out for a single Ten inch sub at the moment
I always planned on installing switches in the remote to the amps to shut them down when I want to. Admittedly I’ve never gotten around to it. An...
I have a set up but am looking to hide my amps, I have a 2004 sequoia. Does anyone have a set up like this or pics of an installation?

About this thread

sjedwards84

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
sjedwards84
Wichita, Kansas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date