purchase of a set : your opinions please

What car will you put them in?

What kind of installation will you have? Stock or custom?

How much power will you have for them?

What kind of music do you listen to?

Do you have a subwoofer stage?

All these things affect the end result.

You have been asking questions about speakers for a few days now, and your selections have all been good quality. But nobody here can tell you how they will sound in your vehicle. The sound you get from speakers depends entirely on how they are installed. At some point you will just have to take the risk and buy something. I have bought 2 different sets of speakers based on opinions and reviews from this forum - both sets are good but neither of them is exactly what I want. Before I spend more money I will drive an hour to the closest stereo shop and hear for myself.

you have reason

but where I live I have not the option of listening them

so I wonder much for to hear your valuable opinions

I speak little English so I do not express much

my car is a opel corsa

my amp MB QUAR ONX 4125

JBL 14001E

My subwoofer is SPG555

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.