PSI Stage 5 for next subs?

This is because we are mostly active on facebook.
Within the first 2 years of opening, we already set 7 World Records in DbDrag. We are looking to overtake the loudest World Records soon.

We do not use any off the shelf parts except for the magnet(s). Everything else is custom tooled and manufactured in house so nobody copies us nor we copy anyone else.
yeah but do u show products and have prices listed? hard for us to buy/shop or spread the "word" if we can't see those.. guess this is it? https://www.facebook.com/fanaticbass/

yeah but do u show products and have prices listed? hard for us to buy/shop or spread the "word" if we can't see those.. guess this is it? https://www.facebook.com/fanaticbass/
One of the groups we created here- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1843533362553597/

MAP is as follows-

400w-

8"- $219

450w-

12"- $269

850w-

12"- $399

15"- $419

1600w-

12"- $584

15"- $599

3000w-

12"- $869

15"- $889

18" OS- $959

5000w N52-

12"- $1679

15"- $1699

18" OS- $1799

MidBass-

1500w-

12"- $344

15"- $374

18" OS- $419

DD is different.

652.jpg

Definitely not going to click faceberg links.

Seriously though, pick a name that'll come up in the first 2 pages with a google search.

It's funny watching them pretend that any of the stuff there is "new". Again, Credence was doing ribbed surrounds 20 years ago.

I thought he was using the old Soundstream XXX with PSi softparts. The point being once you're in that tier woofer it's not like there's any dramatic difference between one and the next.

652.jpg

Definitely not going to click faceberg links.

Seriously though, pick a name that'll come up in the first 2 pages with a google search.
Again. The other ribs where not different density. So they didn’t do anything.

Yea I'll definitely have to check some of those out. But I know half of those are going to exceed my budget I'm working with $2000 for 2 subs and they may sit in the closet for 6months until I can get amp/amps to push em.

An a side note I found some very nice Soundstream X3 18s blown and striped for $250+ shipping and my guy says he can do a custom rebuild with ti baskets or even the stock recones would be slick I think the specs on them X3 are 5k or 7k RMS tho a partial stock rebuild just with triple lead spiders and direct leads. Maybe a sundown team coil. Just to increase the power handling capabilities

Yea I'll definitely have to check some of those out. But I know half of those are going to exceed my budget I'm working with $2000 for 2 subs and they may sit in the closet for 6months until I can get amp/amps to push em.
An a side note I found some very nice Soundstream X3 18s blown and striped for $250+ shipping and my guy says he can do a custom rebuild with ti baskets or even the stock recones would be slick I think the specs on them X3 are 5k or 7k RMS tho a partial stock rebuild just with triple lead spiders and direct leads. Maybe a sundown team coil. Just to increase the power handling capabilities
Just throwing random parts in a woofer is not the way to do it. Only subwoofer company getting my hard earned money is sundown

when I was shopping around the ssa evil was hard to beat for the price

FI you will wait 3 months

What motor were you going to use for the custom sub?

As others have said in those top tier subs they are all good

You didn’t watch it did you?
I did watch it. Again, where was the proof that their variation of ribbed surround functions any different than Kicker's? I mean they're also claiming that they're frame and spiders are doing something that nobody else's can which is patent ********.

An a side note I found some very nice Soundstream X3 18s blown and striped for $250+ shipping
A couple guys up in the northeast used the older Soundstream triple x... they got louder when they rebuilt them with T3 parts and louder still when they just swapped them out for TSNS. Soundstream is garbage period. If you're looking to step up into the big leagues you should avoid them.

I think Jeff said someone local to him is selling some TC LMS 5400s for 500+ shipping. If your goal is to play whale songs they would be very hard to beat and even if you broke them 4hp motor can be built up any way you like down the road and is an outstanding platform for either getting loud or being musical. That would be my #1 pick if I was looking to do a 2 18's build right now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.