PS3 for sale

Please allow me to make myself a little more clear... IT IS ONLY THE PS3 AND FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 4.. THAT IS ALL YOU GET

Do you not think it would be sold the second I put it up especially with the games listed for 250? Come on now guys, read the posts...

interested in the console and ncaa 10 and pga 10. would you be willing to work a deal with those?
No

*I guess I am not going to get real far being a dick..

I only have fight night left.. I am asking 250 for the PS3 and Fight Night.

Since a new 80GB model is $299 now, have you thought about lowering your price?

I'm not trying to be a dick, just trying to help you sell it.

Bump for you anyways

If you want to make me an offer make me an offer. I might accept it I might not. After tax and buying FN4 it will not be the 299 you speak of. I am thinking more like around $100 less.

Im not trying to give my **** away bro, so quit with the ********.

If you want to make me an offer make me an offer. I might accept it I might not. After tax and buying FN4 it will not be the 299 you speak of. I am thinking more like around $100 less.
Im not trying to give my **** away bro, so quit with the ********.
I don't want it, I was just trying to help you sell it. Also, my wife works at walmart and I get a 10% discount so if I WANTED to buy one, it would actually be LESS than $299.

I don't want it, I was just trying to help you sell it. Also, my wife works at walmart and I get a 10% discount so if I WANTED to buy one, it would actually be LESS than $299.
Then why PM me? Get the **** out of my thread bro

It comes with controller and charging station.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

22mountaineer

10+ year member
6 /\
22mountaineer
North AL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies