PS3 for sale

22mountaineer
10+ year member

6 /\
North AL
Ran into a situation, so I am selling this to pay for all the **** I just bought to get installed..

Not wanting to trade anymore unless you have wire.. Thats all I need now, or a box locally (cen tex) 2 15's

I have 12 games.. 80 gig

PGA 10

NBA Live 09

Red Faction

Hawx

Transformers

Fight Night Rd 4

NCAA Football 10

Skate 2

Moto GP 08

Killzone 2

Street Homecourt

The Bigs

I have wireless remote and the thing you hook the remote up to to charge it.. HDMI cables is all I have no RCA's..

IDK what its worth? I am assuming with all the newer games around 500?

If you all want to work out a deal on splitting it up you can. But I am not selling all the good games leaving me with **** that noone will buy.

The broom is not included. Sorry

PSTree.jpg

I actually almost put your name up when I mentioned the boxes... I am very interested it will be for the 3515's.. Do you have any wire also? No interest it the ps3 huh;)?

How much for Red Faction?
Not yet, you can get these games so cheap on ebay it would end up killing me to try and match them plus pay the shipping. UPS has to pack all my packages going out so it ends up costing a little.

Ran into a situation, so I am selling this to pay for all the **** I just bought to get installed..
Not wanting to trade anymore unless you have wire.. Thats all I need now, or a box locally (cen tex) 2 15's

I have 12 games.. 80 gig

PGA 10

NBA Live 09

Red Faction

Hawx

Transformers

Fight Night Rd 4

NCAA Football 10

Skate 2

Moto GP 08

Killzone 2

Street Homecourt

The Bigs

I have wireless remote and the thing you hook the remote up to to charge it.. HDMI cables is all I have no RCA's..

IDK what its worth? I am assuming with all the newer games around 500?

If you all want to work out a deal on splitting it up you can. But I am not selling all the good games leaving me with **** that noone will buy.

The broom is not included. Sorry

PSTree.jpg

What about that big azz lint ball?LOL,free bump for PS3

If you know someone who will take just the PS3, offer something up and see if someone else will pay the other for the playstation

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

22mountaineer

10+ year member
6 /\
22mountaineer
North AL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies