Prv Audio AD3500.1-2ohm

Participant count
  • Participants list
I have read that post and all the comments. It seems doable. It does scare me a little. I run my headlights to keep the voltage up. Also the rear defroster works too.
Thanks for the advice. I knew when I bought something in this power range things would have to change. But that's cool, the car almost paid off so its going to be my project car anyways soon

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Turn the A/C on and play with window functions at times too helped me a bit..I havent had a vehicle payment in about 6-7 years now,,And I dont miss it..I pay cash for my vehicles majority of the time.Its not a 40k vehicle or BNEW, but its paid for and I keep them tip top shape mechanically..That CRV prob had close to 400k if not more, and that joker is still running its azz off. Guy I sold it to been driving 150-300 miles a day..Great dependable vehicles for sure..Ya.. Thats when youve decided to drop some change in a vehicle..The works..when you decide to keep one.Id never sale my truck..

Interesting!! Ive been wondering how these perform within the Mono/ Bass sector? Ive heard the stereo amps, but havent heard any of the mono amps or have been able to get any information on the performance of them. Im sure that you will not hear any fan noise if it performs properly..SubScribed!! Let us know how it does??//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
You heard the 4 channel version? How did it sound? I still hoping to install this today but my yard work just kicked my ***.

Just got it installed. First impressions are very very good. No noise, had to gain down for my current sub. I brought the gain to match the output of my last amp, by ear, and I moved it maybe 1/16th or so. So much more controlled. Maybe because of the extra power behind it. Volatge is actually better full tilt than with my old Clarion. So we will see once I can really open it up but I am very happy

You heard the 4 channel version? How did it sound? I still hoping to install this today but my yard work just kicked my ***.
They seemed to sound pretty Dammned good in my opinion..The PPI900.4 is kinda hard to beat for the price though

They seemed to sound pretty Dammned good in my opinion..The PPI900.4 is kinda hard to beat for the price though
Yea that PPI seems to be the ****. But After what I just heard with I might have to try that four channel. Have a nice matched amp look. And no room taken up by amps!

Well this amp is a monster and I'm loving it. All that reserve power makes a huge difference in sound quality. Everything is snappy and low notes just have more authority. The voltage is still better than my last amp.

Alternator is going in today. So I'm curious what it will sound like after that. Found a good deal on a AGM too

Gut shot will come but want to make sure it's all good till I void the warranty ?

nice, any chance of clamping the dc amperage draw of it?
Not today but soon. Don't have the proper tools to do it. Buying some though. I got a bunch of money by surprise, that's why I could buy this. Ha.

I have it going to a old eclipse 8122 at 2ohms. Gain is barely moved. The manual doesn't state the voltage input range. Just min and Max. I wish they was some sort of reference. Never measured my pioneer. It's a 2800bs.(that's getting replaced too).

Well this amp is a monster and I'm loving it. All that reserve power makes a huge difference in sound quality. Everything is snappy and low notes just have more authority. The voltage is still better than my last amp.
Alternator is going in today. So I'm curious what it will sound like after that. Found a good deal on a AGM too

Gut shot will come but want to make sure it's all good till I void the warranty ?

Smart choice indeed

Now that alt is in my voltage is perfect. Getting that battery on Monday so I should be good to go after that. It's better than my current AGM so that's going upfront and the existing one will go in the trunk. I need to finish up some sound deadening in the trunk and back lid.

My car is getting there. When I get all of this done I'm gonna focus on maybe going three way in the front. So speakers for that and new amp are in my future. Also getting a new headunit, I might go Alpine this time around and throw a local car audio shop some business.

Old thread but I finally got my Sundown zv3.12 on this thing. It is voilent. Vibrating my old Accord to part. Great amp. Has treated me good so far.

God **** mirror fell off today.
9c4b8deee5835919e6a6b160eda2a1f5.jpg

Sent from my John Kuthe can eat a **** and **** off back to nambla with the rest of the kid touching perverts

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

evilmonstertruk

Premium Member
Premium Member
evilmonstertruk
Maryland
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies