Prototype Amp pair - Sundown

Arrowman400
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale: Prototype Amp pair - Sundown

Item(s) Description/Condition: These amps are in great condition and do rated power. I purchased them from member JL Audio on here. He was certain they were Sundown protos so that I how I am selling them as well. I only used them for a few months then sold my truck. I realize that the look very similar to Critical Mass amps, but all I know is they work great and I sold my truck so now they are for sale.

Specs are below-

Measurements:

4-channel

10" L x 5.5" W x 2" T

Power

75x4 @ 4 ohm

100x4 @ 2 ohm

200x2 @ 4 ohm

Measurements:

Mono

13.5" L x 5.5" W x 2" T

Power

1800Wx 1 @ 1

1000Wx 1 @ 2

650 W x 1 @ 4

Price: Asking $400 for the pair including shipping tyd in the lower 48. Please PM me with any other offers.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Please see above

Item Pictures:

amp1.jpg

amp2.jpg

amp3.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Brent

Just to clarify regardless. Sundown protos they were. Jacob decided to not use them. That's that. My god. Lol
its not that we dont want to trust u, we know u are a great guy on the forum but with so much mis-information on the web its hard to say how u came to believe they were sundown test amps. its also hard considering the jacob has not commented in this thread since its opening. they should be great amps considering my success with the American bass counterparts i wasnt trying to be a jerk or anything

I've owned these, another unlabeled mono Jacob sold during a yard sale he does on ocassion. The first proto 50.4 unlabeled and the proto sae-500. I don't care if Jacob wants to comment or not lol he has so much stuff he goes through I am surprised he gets to all the forums as much as he does. I was just 100% clarifying. They are the same as the 1,xxx crit mass stuff so it was a great deal considering what they charge.

I am just glad they are gone and going to a good home as a pair. I really didn't want to seperate them even though I probably could have made a little more money.

Before I listed them on here, I tried to sell them on eBay and they pulled them since they were unlabeled. They were up to over $300 in the first 6 hours befre they stopped the auction, no telling what they would have sold for if allowed to run the full 7 days. It took me three weeks to get that much for them on here, LOL

its not that we dont want to trust u, we know u are a great guy on the forum but with so much mis-information on the web its hard to say how u came to believe they were sundown test amps. its also hard considering the jacob has not commented in this thread since its opening. they should be great amps considering my success with the American bass counterparts i wasnt trying to be a jerk or anything
Old thread or not I was just looking around...you are an idiot. How many times do these fegs have to tell you "it was a set of amps sundown got to test and decided not to use." Are you aware that ghey sundown gets tonssss of random amps to test and decide if they like the quality? And yes they do "yard sales" to clear this crap out time from time.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Now I remember why I quit coming here :/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.