project volvo with kicker stuff

skylineTT
10+ year member

bass=sekz
hey i got a 1990 volvo 240 GL really really cheap so im going to hook up some kicker stuff to make it sound good. soo far the car runs good and all that so its not prob. i have a 12" kicker L7 in a ported kicker box that fits nicely in there. im going to try and buy either a 1000.1 or a 1500.1 for the sub and run 4gauge through the car. i also want to do the big 3 on it but i cant get the pics to show up in the big 3 thread so ill hold off for a little. i have a pioneer deck and all the tools too so it should be nice. lmk what you think!

alright ill try to get some pix as soon as i can. its pretty boxy in shape. the trunk can fit like 9 dead bodies so it should do well with the L7. it also has vents into the cab soo maybe the bass will travel better. i traded the pioneer now i have a JVC. ill get the model number in a lil.

any help on the big 3? i cant get pics on that thread.

alright ill try to get some pix as soon as i can. its pretty boxy in shape. the trunk can fit like 9 dead bodies so it should do well with the L7. .

Haha //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

not really. im just wondering how to connect the wires to everything. it requires no soldering right? i can solder but from what i read, it didnt. i can get 0 gauge everywhere but is it entirely necessary? could i use 4 or something? i cant get the pics to show up so i dont know how the job looked when that guy did it.

yeah the pics havent worked for a while... you just wanna crimp or screw some ring terminals onto the 3 wires and bolt them down to the appropriate places... no soldering necessary

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.