Project Thundra.......

Rear seats don't fold from the factory in a Tundra double cab...mine have been custom modded to fold and re attach with ease....I have matted the rear wall in preperation for the amp and processer rack.....The sub box will take all usable under seat space //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
flipped brackets??

The head unit looks really nice. I have a tundra that my wife drives. I did four 8" subs behind the rear seat ( crewmax ). It's nice having a ton of room in these trucks. Do you have any pics of the subs?

The head unit looks really nice. I have a tundra that my wife drives. I did four 8" subs behind the rear seat ( crewmax ). It's nice having a ton of room in these trucks. Do you have any pics of the subs?
The subs look about like 1508's pretty much...I'm not sure of the difference...I think something in the VC's...Though the 1508's are awesome subs they were a little cheaper to make than these so to keep cost down DD stuck with 1508's...These might of cost $15 or $20 more than a 1508 but long term production thats a big cost to the consumers....

That is a big @ss tweeter, ive always wondered how they sound though.
Sweet ride and nice build, love it so far. Those Thundras are some very nice trucks.
I pretty much always run those on my bigger systems so the highs can keep up with the bass...I'm hoping for mid 140's out of this truck.....

Rear seats don't fold from the factory in a Tundra double cab...mine have been custom modded to fold and re attach with ease....I have matted the rear wall in preperation for the amp and processer rack.....The sub box will take all usable under seat space //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
flipped brackets??
I had to cut about an inch or so off the rear seat brackets...4 in all...they hook on the back wall ....to let the seat down...you just lift up on the bottom seats at the height you pull the back seat down...I'll have to come up with backs for my seats now....

i had 2 of the DD 1008's with the CF dust cap. put them in my Z car before i totalled it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Here is a pic of the center ch processer this is a brand new piece from the mid 90's....It should give the center ch. just a little which is all I want.....

023.jpg

SWEEEEEETTTT

When a big SPL setup coming back to USACI?
I hope to put the CRX back together soon....Canaan is gonna help me with the box for the Tundra.....I already have the design I just need help in putting it together.........I'll be wiring it and doing the rest of the install....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.