Project Stingray.....

let's play the keep everything but the interior stock game
I was wanting it to stand out....... I am getting the original valve covers with it...though I haven't seen them yet....I figure they are plain ...I'm toying with the idea of updating it to fuel injection...I've been looking at some of the kits in Summit

ANY Chevrolet is bad about elictrical whine.

EDIT:

All you have to do is groujnd the RCAs or make a better ground then the factory one.
and youre one of like a zillion.
my 76 blazer has never had ANY ENGINE WHINE. Im pretty sure you are full of **** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'm hoping my Pioneer flip screen will fit with a little hacking on the dash
there goes another good chevy, at least its not a pre smogger

In my old 74 I had just a aftermarket radio in and had no noise but I made a different ground did it to the metal car cage. Screw magna flow side pipes are the sex mine had them and they are the sex. And the bubble back model goes to 82. In 84 it went to the c4 style as there was no 83 vette.

my guess it'll probably be some DD equipment in there as usual
So YOU of all people actually think this will be an actual build? C'mon, look at how many threads he makes saying "New Build'', "Build Log", "Look AT MEEEEEE", etc. There will be no build and some excuse about why he got rid of it. No disrespect OP, but look at your threads, maybe you will see what everyone else sees. Who knows, you may actually have this ride and build it, would love to see it happen if you do.

So YOU of all people actually think this will be an actual build? C'mon, look at how many threads he makes saying "New Build'', "Build Log", "Look AT MEEEEEE", etc. There will be no build and some excuse about why he got rid of it. No disrespect OP, but look at your threads, maybe you will see what everyone else sees. Who knows, you may actually have this ride and build it, would love to see it happen if you do.
I still have most of my rides and still work on them from time to time...but when you have 15+ rides its hard to ever finish one...some of them being older and classics the specialty parts can be tricky to find or fabricate ....every now and then I'll work my way back to one of the others and update a few photos....

do you really like the look of that vette? I just can't/don't understand why someone would put money into something that fugly? but, if its your cup of tea, then by all means...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.