Project Stingray.....

Need to get you some more shoe box money:greedy:
I dug through my other shoeboxes but no monies //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif at least I had enough left to get the 67 Camaro....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif maybe I can sell a ride and finish up the Camaro like I wants....

I need to get you some pics of th Blazer...I found where I was storing all the pieces at my warehouse today...I'm gonna start putting it back together
I'll pick it up as is, I got a enclosed hauler, If you do sell it to me it will be coming apart, I got cash in the bank man ready to drive my a$$ to LA

I have new parts on the way ...I'm getting ready for an old school update...right now its a tossup between a pair of old school Kicker Solobaric 10's or a set of new old school flat piston PPI 8's...for the sub stage....If I go solobarics I'll run the old school Kicker ZR Amps...if I go with the PPI's...I'll be running PPI White art amps....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.