Project for school, need help brainstorming.

iApex
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Tampa
I have to do a huge project for school that will have a 6-8 page paper, 15+ hours of work on one product and a 15 minute presentation to go with it.

We need a area of interest, topic, and a product.

I have the area of interest (Car Audio or Custom Fabrication) and the Product... Doing a new install in my car and doing a build log on it. But I need a topic. Something very large that I can easily write 6-8 pages on.

Can you guys help me with ideas for broad topics I could write about?

So far I have

Making a business out of it

History of it

The art of enclosure design and composite fabrication.

Or, the art of SQ.

Lol, I guess there are many different things you could specify and delve into, or just use a couple juicy topics like I mentioned.

LOL, or how many audio shops are doing fine in the economy because everyone needz teh bazz.

The art of enclosure design and composite fabrication.Or, the art of SQ.

Lol, I guess there are many different things you could specify and delve into, or just use a couple juicy topics like I mentioned.

LOL, or how many audio shops are doing fine in the economy because everyone needz teh bazz.
yeah those are pretty good topics will definitely consider any plausible topic

dont bring car audio into your school work, it just didnt work out for me
That doesn't sound good. What went wrong with yours?

i dont like to make my hobby into work, thats why i am not an installer anymore.
takes the fun out of it
Ahh I see what you're saying.

It would be more like me doing a build log and incorporating it into a powerpoint then doing research and writing a paper on it further learning the ways of car audio //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

do it on cancellation of sound waves in the auto environment
Really think I could squeeze 6-8 pages out of that?

How about.

Sound waves effect on the brain?

Sound waves effect on the body?

The art of car audio

ohm law

Starting your own car customizing business.

I have to do a huge project for school that will have a 6-8 page paper, 15+ hours of work on one product and a 15 minute presentation to go with it.
We need a area of interest, topic, and a product.

I have the area of interest (Car Audio or Custom Fabrication) and the Product... Doing a new install in my car and doing a build log on it. But I need a topic. Something very large that I can easily write 6-8 pages on.

Can you guys help me with ideas for broad topics I could write about?

So far I have

Making a business out of it

History of it

i have to do something like this, but mines a lil larger. i thought about car audio as my topic, while there is a lot of research to do on it, i don't think it'll be everything they're lookin for, but you can go for it. do it from like a customs shop i guess.

however my teacher told me there probably wasnt enough information, so i settled for architecture.

or

Car audio as a whole

Cur audio as a "sport"

Why you should upgrade from stock

The history of car audio.

Any of those could probably work also.

Need more optionssssss

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.