project choices??

InhumanAcura
5,000+ posts

1/3ofTEAM PwNAGE..*****es
what would you choose...?

82-92 Camaro...tubro'd small block, t56...."frame" up autocross car

91-95 Elclipse GSX/Talon TSi AWD....completely rebuilt for autocross/11sec 1/4 range

69-72 C10...BB(468ci), bagged, shaved, 22"s ect...straight line/street truck

I agree, you saw pics of mine...everone has a Camaro...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

one for ya

1336lv.jpg

my brother wants to do the truck...i wanna do the camaro...

Weve both had a few iroc's, and know about every square inch of em. We can do the 1/4, autocross, and cruise with it..where as with the truck we can go fast in a straight line and look nice...

My buddies brother has a 850rwhp 82 chevy silverado or whatever that looks insane, but he never does anything with it...hate to do the same.

the eclipse comes in because we both have always liked em, and my brother has a motor sitting in his garage with a built bottom end (wrecked the car it was going into)

i like eclipses if you don't over rice it....but done right they look really good and will probably be the cheapest
i agree with this, if you have a good motor with soild mods probably including forced induction, this will be super quick.

c10's arent really that "rare", just all the hotrod/mini truck guys have them lol. hard to find, yes...but they are everywhere. the only way i would do a c10 is stock floored on 20's layin mid rocker. canti setup in the back worth more than some peoples rides as a whole.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.