Profile CA600M vs. CL600M

Profile advertises that they have a mosfet power supply and a few other extra gadgets, personally i don't think its worth the extra money and the ugly look. CA's look awesome.

the Clarus, IMO, is built better. Comes with a 2 year warranty...never had one break on me (or my friends)...and has a subsonic filter built it. the casing itself is even built better...had 2 california's and 1 baja amp from profile crap out and need to be sent back. Hasn't happened once with a clarus...and friend has had his for 1.5 years. peace

NG

the Clarus, IMO, is built better. Comes with a 2 year warranty...never had one break on me (or my friends)...and has a subsonic filter built it. the casing itself is even built better...had 2 california's and 1 baja amp from profile crap out and need to be sent back. Hasn't happened once with a clarus...and friend has had his for 1.5 years. peace
NG
thats the key difference. Subsonic filter. the rest is the same. besides the clarus's ugly look.

my profile has been pushing my components for about 7 months now, been working great.

thanks for the input. im planing to use this amp to power 1 diamond audio M5 12" it handles 500 WRMS @ 2ohms. do you guys think that these profiles can power this sub sufficently at 420/450watts?

Thanks!

I know diamond audio has a pretty good reputation with subs. do you guys think that these subs will sufficiently power my sub? or, should i look for something with higher power? (this is not for competion just for pleasure). Thanks

go with a cl800...gives you 600 watts rms @4ohms mono. good luck, peace
NG

my sub cant handle 4 ohms. i have dual 4 ohm coils. i can run them at 8 or 2 ohms.. has anyone heard about bazooka amps? one in particular ela500.1?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

krzyboy2o

10+ year member
krzyboy2o
san jose
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from