processor's with optical input?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Looking for something older that's nice and simple, prefer not to have to use PC to setup. It's mainly for me to be able to use my 7990 without the missing DC converter

if you have an Alpine head, go with an Alpine processor. you get AiNet control and optical input (so the volume on the alpine head unit controls the volume on the processor). any other brand will require you have a separate volume control for that processor when using an optical input.

you have several choices in the PXA line - each with a different controller.

but the only processor made to keep up with the quality of the F#1 line (the CDA-7990 is F#1) is the F#1 PXA-H900 processor.

The H700 and H701 are noisy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.