Recommend a stereo please

30DZ
10+ year member

My main thing is it just needs Bluetooth be able to stream music and calls. That's all I use is the Bluetooth. I'm looking for a single din stereo but I have room for a double din.

I'm considering the clarion cz702 but the reviews on amazon and crutch field seem average. They could just be idiots not sure. I have a sundown system in my vehicle it's for SQ not spl. If that makes a difference.

Oh also I need the stereo to have the Bluetooth mic built in to the stereo like the clarion. I don't want an external mic. My budget is around $300.

Any recommendations? Should I just go with the clarion cz702?

Thanks

Pretty much the same boat as you, other than more SQL than SQ... the CZ702 was the best I could find in the sub 200.00 price range. Dunno if the extra 100.00 will get you much more.

I have a JVC media unit with bluetooth and love it. it was relatively inexpensive and came with the mic. it's has good call quality, not like my Jabra Cruiser but good enough.

If you don't mind me asking, why not ext mic? I have pioneer 9400 and I love it. It's even better if you gave the iPhone so you can control Pandora they the deck.

If you don't mind me asking, why not ext mic? I have pioneer 9400 and I love it. It's even better if you gave the iPhone so you can control Pandora they the deck.

I just think it looks tacky. Probably since my vehicle with the stock stereo had the Bluetooth mic hidden so I probably got used to the clean look. However I am now considering the deh 80prs. I actually have the 9400 also and don't have any complaints with the stereo itself. It's just that its not working properly with my steering control module.

We already changed out the module thinking that was the problem but it didn't fix it. We found that if we disconnect the Bluetooth mic from the stereo the module starts working fine. So pretty sure it's the stereo. I also had the 8400 I believe before this one but on that one my rear outputs went out on the stereo. So I have been having bad luck with the pioneers had wanted to stay away from it but the 80prs seems to have really good reviews.

I just think it looks tacky. Probably since my vehicle with the stock stereo had the Bluetooth mic hidden so I probably got used to the clean look. However I am now considering the deh 80prs. I actually have the 9400 also and don't have any complaints with the stereo itself. It's just that its not working properly with my steering control module.

We already changed out the module thinking that was the problem but it didn't fix it. We found that if we disconnect the Bluetooth mic from the stereo the module starts working fine. So pretty sure it's the stereo. I also had the 8400 I believe before this one but on that one my rear outputs went out on the stereo. So I have been having bad luck with the pioneers had wanted to stay away from it but the 80prs seems to have really good reviews.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.