Processor for 3 way active other then h701?

gbart
10+ year member

Hey guys im going to a 3 way dls active setup by christmas i have most of the equipment on the way.

I already have a avic z2 headunit with bluetooth etc. so id like to keep it.

I will be running a dls ra 20 to midbass

ra40 dls to mids and tweets its a 4 way

500/1 jl to 10 w6v2 sub

I have everything coming except for the processor. I cant really find a h701 in good shape every new one i find is sold out. Is there another unit just as good as the h701 for around the same price? sorry for the newb question but i dont know much about processors thanks.

i use a 360.2 , cant do 3way really with it

if you want a ballin processor, audison bit-one is nasty, if you can find 1

edit:

are you doing 3way front +sub? 360 will really only do a 2way active + sub, it has sub and center out but both are mono, you would only be able to use front and rear for components

yeah that wont work for me then im going 3 way active plus a sub. I found a h701 on ebay but its going too high for used. How bout maybe just an active crossover?

You need a 4 way active processor, i was in the exact same boat with a z3 and needing 4 way, you are very limited you have the h701 but it has floor noise when using unblanaced inputs

The zapco h650 rf360 all will not work for you.

I ended up going with zapco dc amplifiers as it was the easiest solution.

yeah i was thinking that as well but i just decided to go the true SQ route with the clarion. IM pretty excited about it prob gonna order one next monday when i get all the funds together.

Why would you want an h701 when you have a pioneer hu?
why not? all you need is the cux701 and you can control the h701 just fine. Im not going that route anymore though. But it will work just fine with any headunit pretty much with the controller.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.