****!! problems with CDT TWEETERS!

xploit2
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I just got a pair of CDT-CL61 and the tweeeters are smaller than my prevous ones the ones I had before were 1" these seem to be smaller what can I do guys?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

VTEC11
10+ year member

NJ
i was looking at maybe getting the cl61a's, do they come with the 1" or .75" tweeter??

Is there much of a difference or are they similar..

Pete
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
About a month ago I talked to CDT and they were selling their 1" silk dome tweeters for $50 a pair... these are the tweeters that come with the HD-62 set, and they are incredible.

Or else you could get some ABS plastic and cut circle big enough to cover the hole in your doors, then cut a circle in the middle of that to mount your new tweeters in.

OP
X

xploit2
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
where did you see those tweeters at pete?? thanks for the help guys I been busy at work so havent had a chance to check the replys sorry it took so long //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I think they are smaller the .75

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.