Problems with a JVC unit

Participant count
  • Participant list

Zigaziv

Hey. Ive been killing myself trying to find the answer on the internet but havent found any so far.

Here is my problem:

I have a JVC stereo that i bought a few days ago. Ive instaled it and averything was working perfectlly. But after a few days (3days) I was driving home from work and the radio sudenlly shut itself off. Since than the radio only works if the ignition is in the off possition. As soon as i turn the key to ACC/Start engine the radio shuts off. Somtimes it shuts off fast and some times it seems like it fades away. Ive looked at all the fuses and ive checked the wiring( tried all the yellow/red wire combos and nothing helps) The car is a Golf 3 1998. If u need any other info Id be glad to give and i hope someone has an idea what the problem could be cuz its starting to drive me nuts

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.