Problems after name change

I changed my name and now when i try to view my profile, check my inbox or look at likes i've received it sends me to http://www.caraudio.com/forums/members/big30016.html
can you either delete him since he hasnt been on since 03, or change my name back? thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
The only thing I know for you to do is to change your username. Just let me know what you want it changed to. Sorry, just a bug in the software.

Yes I'm sure that's what happened. He was locked up at 16 and is still serving time but in his free time he dreams of coming home to browse ca.com
I was being serious with my suggestion. You could even make it 2 years of inactivity and that would still take out a good chunk of those dead accounts...
Just the first part of this made me roffle hard

me thinks it has something to do with the URL not being properly encoded when you click on a link.

nonetheless if you could change it back to "Kangaroux" that would be awesome. i had actually tried changing it back to that a couple days ago, but it said that username was already taken, so it's like it kept my old username somewhere even though I had changed it already. if you can't change it to that, "double deez" is fine

me thinks it has something to do with the URL not being properly encoded when you click on a link.
nonetheless if you could change it back to "Kangaroux" that would be awesome. i had actually tried changing it back to that a couple days ago, but it said that username was already taken, so it's like it kept my old username somewhere even though I had changed it already. if you can't change it to that, "double deez" is fine
I got it changed over. Yea, its the SEO software screwing up the urls when certain characters are inserted as I suspected.

I got it changed over. Yea, its the SEO software screwing up the urls when certain characters are inserted as I suspected.
as long as you know whats causing it..thanks for the name change btw

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.