pro hormones superdrol and m1d m1,4add

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThanxThats a nice resource!

I have done lots of research, Just hoping for some feedback on these ones.

When do they expire also?
2014 and 2015 i think it says

and all these i did research before the gains were from 15-20lb+ muscle mass

^^Prohormonedb.com

Do your research before you dive in to a "legal" steroid. Yes, these are steroids. Yes, they have all the same side effects of steroids. Yes, you will technically be "on cycle," and will need to buy prescription-grade post cycle products to restart your natural testosterone production in a timely manner. I won't rant any more, but let it be know, these aren't supplements sold at GNC. Research, research, research.
yeah thats why i tell people who buy to hit me up before they start and i can get them novadex or clomid or anything else they might want need

That was a main reason I never did a cycle in the past.I saw clomid online, but didnt trust the sites.
There are still a few "research" chemical companies that sell it online. Been awhile since i've read up on it but make sure you get your PCT stuff before starting.

There are still a few "research" chemical companies that sell it online. Been awhile since i've read up on it but make sure you get your PCT stuff before starting.
I have heard from some ppl not to take the "research" ones as they might not be safe for consumption.

I just never tried it.

I think my test is low now even with never taking pro hormones or anything.

d0c364841dd7f0035f56511b96b64ae0.jpg

holy chit, you're still around lol? I've purchased from this *** before, he's a good seller. In fact, I still have the box of peanuts. While I do not condone oral steroids, they work for some people. Done right, side effects are minimal. GLWS mango!

holy chit, you're still around lol? I've purchased from this *** before, he's a good seller. In fact, I still have the box of peanuts. While I do not condone oral steroids, they work for some people. Done right, side effects are minimal. GLWS mango!
I can't gain weight would these be Good for me? I'm 120 5"11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

infamous_e46

5,000+ posts
hArRy_DaNgLeRs
infamous_e46
California
Start date