pro audio setup help??

Alright cool I might snatch that amp up then because she's a beauty haha
Saw the add just now. Just my opinion but I wouldn't pay $280 for it.

I would buy a brand new AQ/SQ 120.4 or even 2 ppi 800.4s before it honestly.

I had the AQ120.4 before my ppi 800.4 and it was a great amp. I've had 5 AQ amps and loved them all but I really didn't notice any difference between the AQ and PPI.

Again just my opinion. Get what ever makes you happy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I pm'ed you if ya don't mind talking a little more
awww man! i was eavesdropping on your conversation it was helping me out! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

awww man! i was eavesdropping on your conversation it was helping me out! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Any questions feel free to ask. Or make another thread if you want more than just my opinion lol

I have the bk 800.4, the bk 1800.1, and the bk 580.5 all running active.... My front stage cost less than 200$ for vifa tweeters, silver flute 5.5" midrange and 8" door mid bass and it gets LOUD... All running 4 ohm on stock electrical (besides big 3) with ab amps for the highs and the 1800 d class for the Sundown 12" sub.. The bk amps band pass the midranges (well besides the awful hz labeling grizz archer let them use on the dials) and they are sharp amps that do rated, don't get hot, and put out clean watts for what they are needed for.... pro audio stuff is just better with the higher sensitivity and lower power requirements to get nuts..... Good luck with your setup and have fun enjoying the upgrade to active!!!

Zod....

If you can swing the 80prs get it, then you can use any amp(s) to run active.

PA stuff can sound very crisp, clear, and loud.......or it can sound like distorted ***. All in the tuning....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.