price quote on box build

Participant count
  • Participant list

KyleBechtold
5,000+ posts

Quit reading this
dimensions are 48w x 26.5H x 11 d at base 6.5 d at top using 4 SA-8s tuned to low 30s I didn't sketch the port but would like it out the top.. vehicle is a 2010 toyota tundra crewmax(4 door fullsize)

on the back wall under the lip(inside the box) I would like a 45 big enough to go from the edge of the lip down to the back wall to take stress off that point.. the subs should line up like I pictured.. I did them 9" round in the sketch and still had 2.1ish on each side.. If you can do underlay with carpet I would like the toyota logo in the middle and Tundra under it.. Tundra centered under the logo and them both somewhat towards the top about 10 inches from it..

newbox3.jpg

newbox2.jpg

newbox4.jpg

if you don't understand something ask.. I will explain it.. can take better screen shots too but its pretty self explanatory

would like a price quote for this shipped, black carpet, port painted black.. if you are facing the subs I would like the wires to come out the lower left side..

I know we have been talking in PMs and I have put in a good few hours on helping, but I still don't see where you will get the port area you need and have anything load correctly. You just don't have the room on the sides to port when the subs are right there.

However, as I told you, I will build what ever YOU want. I will not promise results or fitment though as it is not my design and you took the measurements.

Also, with 45s in the sides(which I think it is a good idea), you lose more area on the sides for port area and placement.

Did you not read this one?? I said port out the top.. I extended the box to where the ports woulda been.. this box is 6.xx before displacements.. for a port out the top there will be room.. at most we go down to 3.xx after displacements which is still atleast .7 per sub

I didn't see that part.

With a 6.5" TD I guess your looking at doing precision ports like multiple 3"? They are 6 3/16 OD I think

I know the 4" is 7 1/4 OD

aeros aren't a HUGE deal but they make tuning a breeze.. if you did them I would like them uncut or cut at 28hz and I can just make em shorter if I wanna tune higher

and they would have to be atleast 7" long to get under that lip also they would HAVE to have a slight elbow as a straight down centered aero will have 1" from the center of it to the indent where it needs 1.5 in a perfect world

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.