Price and quality which one is better

dk- blow me, its a simple ?. I don't know much about Zed or Sundown.

Squeak- looking at the sundown 100.4, PG- 200.4 and don't know the model of Zed. Just started to hear about the SD and Zed. Looking at price too.

I think it comes down to what power and features you need.........I don't get into debates on SQ of an amp. But I will say that the Sundowns have great features and put out PLENTY of power.......and the Zeds are built like tanks and will do all they claim...

Squeak- looking at the sundown 100.4, PG- 200.4 and don't know the model of Zed. Just started to hear about the SD and Zed. Looking at price too.
Well the pg puts out double the power of the sundown.. Seems like a no brainer to me..

Out of those options, I would take the PG Xenon because, as was mentioned, it has double the power output at 4ohms (where it will more than likely be used if it's running a frontstage).

Problem with the Xenon is that the main outlet for them now is ebay, which means you would have no warranty as opposed to the Sundown and Zed both of which you could obtain with full warranty.

Both the Xenon and the Zed have 24db/oct filters, the Sundown only has 12db/oct. Not that one is inherently "better"; but for the most part as a generalization steeper slopes are more desireable.....if that's a consideration aswell.

I also would lean towards the PG just because of the slopes and the fact that you are getting double the power. As far as warranty goes, Onlinecarstereo.com is an Authorized dealer for them, that way you can get full warranty and what not!

I also would lean towards the PG just because of the slopes and the fact that you are getting double the power. As far as warranty goes, Onlinecarstereo.com is an Authorized dealer for them, that way you can get full warranty and what not!
*edit*

NM... onlinecarstereo had the wrong rating listed. It's a good price on a 200 x 4 amp if you need that sort of power //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

One other thing to consider... the PG has a huge heatsink. Make sure it will fit into your vehicle if you go that route.

PG only lists Partsexpress, Bestbuy.ca and Crutchfield as authorized internet dealers.

Likewise, onlinecarstereo has the warranty for the product listed as a "1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty"

So it does not appear they are truly factory authorized.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.