Precision Mobile Audio in Halfmoon NY

Participant count
  • Participant list

VOTBLINDUB
10+ year member

NY State
Well, Mike Michnehas his own shop now. The shop is great, Ive known him and Brian for years from their previous days at a different store. They do mad good installs and tuning is at an amazing level. Mike was at finals with ihs cars, so he knows what he's doin. I get my car tuned there every time and i dont get let go unless its perfectly tuned. http://www.precisionmobileaudio.com check em out

Mike is a shady buisness man. He acts like he is your friend. He will give you one price while you are there. Then if you go back another day his prices change. I have been able to find better prices twice online. I would recommend buying your equipment some where else. Mike does have great installers though. I give them a BIG thumbs up. Mike 2 thumbs down for being shady and untrustworthy..

mike michne doesn't own the shop anymore. it is owned by a guy who has his cousin who stole lots from the last shop he was at as his salesman.his install guy was in jail for awhile for something. All Michnes guys left. You think it was shady then. When i went ther you could tell it was not right. will close after xmas.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...