Pre Clear Coated Birch for My Sub Box

Participant count
  • Participant list
Don't take up farming cause you can't crop for ****.

What do I need to crop for? It's just a picture. You got to find something. Pretty nice house though. All pics from one house. 7,000 square feet 6 bedrooms, 22 flat screens, bar, wine room, infinity edge pool and jacuzzi, and a movie theater. Only 3.7m if you're interested. Overlooking the Vegas Strip.

Overpriced home. It's nice but it's nowhere near for the middle class.
It wasn't
Overpriced home. It's nice but it's nowhere near for the middle class.

It wasn't designed for the middle class. Just like a McClaren or Lambo isn't designed for the middle class. Half of these houses are for people who visit Vegas and don't want to stay in a Strip hotel. Or, it's just a Winter house. Years of building apartments and houses makes me look at things structurally. That's why I made the changes to the box, I simply wanted it more structurally sound. Air space the same, but structurally more sound. There was a method to my madness.

Serious question. I'm buying RCA's tonight. Any suggestions? I'm leaning towards Stinger 8000. Also, with that Dayton DSP with a front, rear, and sub set-up, would I just need one long and short 4 channel set plus just one 2 channel set set for the sub. The DSP looks like it only has two input locations and 8 output locations. So, the sub RCA would only run from the DSP to the amp. Stinger doesn't make a short (3') 4 channel RCA. So, I guess I would have to buy two short (3') teo channel sets. Still trying to understand the DSP stuff.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.