Participant count
  • Participant list

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Old School PPI Sedona Series 500IQX

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Cosmetically I would give the amp a 7 out of 10. It has its share of scratching/scuffing but overall is very presentable .This amp isn't small by any means. It measures in at 2 feet long! Functionally/Electronically its a 10 out of 10. Works like a champ. Rated for 250x2 into 4 ohms, 350x2 into 2 ohms, and 700 watts rms bridged into 4 ohms but i'd expect a bit more out of it(old school made in USA PPI quality). This amp does have a built in crossover but the crossover frequency is controlled by what is called an SIP chip installed the end of the amp. I have a 90 Hz SIP chip installed and you can either highpass or lowpass around that frequency. Other chips can be found on ebay to custom tailor the crossover to your needs. The amp will function without the chip in full range mode or if you do have the chip installed the crossover can be defeated with the push of a button. All the terminal screws have been replaced with allen head screws as well. Kind of goes without saying that this amp sounds great. I had it running my sub and the bass was super clean and defined. Would be a great high powered front end amp as well. I'd love to keep it but it doesn't currently fit my install or needs and I'd just as soon have somebody who appreciates it get a chance to use it

Price:

150 Shipped in the lower 48 only. Please feel free to PM with any interest or questions. Trades considered but mainly looking for the cash

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included in price. Most likely will ship either USPS or FEDEX

Pics are a bit out of date because they are from my original for sale ad but check my refs and itrader and buy with confidence. All my customers are well taken care of.

Item Pictures:

1315120374.jpg

1315203733.jpg

1315203736.jpg

1315203735.jpg

1315203731.jpg

1315203729.jpg

1315357144.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Indeed, it is. I have an old school 300.2 and a Sedona 200.2, if I can I, will only Run the old school PPI/Sedona. Rock solid amps IMO, they will pound the s*** out of some speakers and in case it ever stops working, makes a great bludgeoning weapon AHHAHHH. Seriously I would never beat someone with it, I would have it repaired for sure, they sound great!!

this beast for sale looks like the exact same layout as my current sedona except in black/red

sorry buot getting OT, back to the OP.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.