PPI PC18DS Subwoofer ?

Participant count
  • Participant list

bigblackdodge

Senior VIP Member
So as i was wasting time at work searching the net for things of intrest i came across this..... New Precision Power PC18DS 18" Dual 4 Ohm 3200 Watt Car Audio Subwoofer Sub 709483034020 | eBay
Never heard of it personally and was thinking this could be an iteresting product from PPI. If anyone has heard/seen these puppies in action I'ld be glad to know. Any input would well accepted. If these happen to be good 18's then i may look into doing a pair in my dodge.
Ive seen them before and they are hideous lol ...idk anyone who has ran them but i have my doubts.intersted in seeing what ppl say

agreed 100% they look different than others in a few ways. Im still going with the 4 12 oa's but i was curious. the way I was looking at it, Im going to have 600 bux in 4 12's but trying to see what else was in that price range. never ran 18's.

Looks like they tried to do something along the lines of the old school Stroker. I love the looks of it but for the price I would have to pass. Maybe the 12's and 15's aren't as pricey?

Looks like they tried to do something along the lines of the old school Stroker. I love the looks of it but for the price I would have to pass. Maybe the 12's and 15's aren't as pricey?
those 18s used to not be that much, I dunno what the hell happened to them. 15s used to be more than the 18s at one time.

i'd run them though, just to be different and I like PPI.

PPI makes solid stuff for the most part and im sure this is not a terrible speaker, and possibly tried to copy the CV stroker, which everyone knows how they performed. Even the best companies throw garbage out to the crowd just to see if anyone will eat it up. Hopefully this isnt one of those examples.

Still nobody with experience with this thing. In this thread, size dont matter long as it's the same species haha 10, 12, 15, 18

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.