PPI A300 / Elf Audio 500 @ 1ohm CHEAP

5.3bowtie
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

PPI A300

Elf Audio (500w @ 1 ohm)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The PPI has what I would call normal wear and tear for an amp its age (see pics below). I would give it a 6/10 for cosmetics but it works perfectly so 10/10 for functionality.

The Elf is in great shape. A few scratches on the bottom but thats about it so 9/10 cosmeticaly and it too works perfectly so 10/10 for functionality.

Price:

Looking for a quick sale so asking $110 shipped each.

Prices are OBO. I have no use at this time for either of these amps so make me an offer if you dont like the price.

Elf amp SOLD

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship USPS unless buyer requires a different method. Local pickup is wecome in the DFW area.

Item Pictures:

IMG158.jpg

IMG159.jpg

IMG160.jpg

IMG161.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha no sorry man. I would edit the title but dont know how. Is the Elf working out for you ok? What are you running on it?

Best price shipped to 93221
Tried sending a PM but your inbox is full. Lowest I will go is $80 shipped. I will keep it if I cant get that out of it. One of the cleanest sounding 2 channels I have ever owned and probably the best sounding amp you will find for the money.

Running in gfs ride on a 10" type r. Its a beast. Thanks again for it ill find another one day
Thats great man, I am glad it is working well for you. I love the type r too, use to have two in my truck. Awesome subs for the money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.