Ppi 355cs

Anyone know what these things are worth? I ran these 355cs comps for only a few years before packing them up in the original box and now they've been sitting unused for over a decade.

Given that the original post is 14 years old, bet the OP's are finally broken in! Next to nothing on the web for that make and model, price wise, good luck!

Anyone know what these things are worth? I ran these 355cs comps for only a few years before packing them up in the original box and now they've been sitting unused for over a decade.
Definitely an old thread here and doesnt hurt to ask about something that relates to an old thread. Those were not a really great set of speakers, and definitely not sought after that Im aware of. I think those only took like 50 rms/if that. Pretty Entry level/low tier gear. Id keep them in the box/put them in the Garage/Shop, or place them on F.Book. I collect a lot of different gear and have for over 2 decades, and these are something I would be passing up if for Sale

1716436519534.png

Last edited:
I thought those were the rebadged a/d/s. When a/d/s went under, PPI bought their inventory and rebranded the speakers. Same speakers and x-overs with a new skin.

They were rebadged a/d/s
Not my favorites I've ever heard but I'd take them over anything PPI has put out in the last 10-15 years..

Definitely an old thread here and doesnt hurt to ask about something that relates to an old thread. Those were not a really great set of speakers, and definitely not sought after that Im aware of. I think those only took like 50 rms/if that. Pretty Entry level/low tier gear. Id keep them in the box/put them in the Garage/Shop, or place them on F.Book. I collect a lot of different gear and have for over 2 decades, and these are something I would be passing up if for Sale

That's what they were rated for.....but it was very conservative. I had them bi-amped running off a big belle.....so 75rms going to each woofer and tweeter. Pretty sure people at the time were running north of 100rms to them.

Would you post a picture?

This is not my picture:

post-797-1339240268.jpg

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...