SOLD Powermaster 12/16v charger, Shuriken BT-120s batteries

Participant count
  • Participant list

SQcrewcab
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ILLINOIS
Powermaster charger, charges 12 and 16v batts, 1yr old, on/off switch is stuck in the ON posistion. Just a rocker style switch, could be changed out. $170 shipped

2 Shuriken batteries BT-120s. Both are 14 months old, i am original owner, always taken care of and charged with the PM charger. Both have the decals faded from being on the porch for a few days, the Sun took the color right out of the decals. Both batts will sit at 13 v for a few weeks and stay at 12.8-12.9 for a few months(thats the longest they went with out seeing a charge) . I will get the pics up tonight or first thing in morning. Batts are $170 shipped each.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.