SOLD FS-----------JL Audio 13W7 In Custom Box

Captin Jack
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
USA
First off if no post dumping, im trying to sell my sub here

if you dont like jl or have a problem with it because you cant afford it, keep it to yourself

with that being said we can move onto the real deal right here.

forsale i have a 13w7 that has never been abused in any way shape or form. the sub gets loud and sounds very good doing it. ive had it for maybe about a year. only used for about 6 months at about half the power it can take. sub is in perfect condtion. if i didnt tell you it was used you would think it was new.

i want 500 + shipping for the sub and the box is free if you want it. i will also take trade offers but i really want to sell it

now for some pics

lets get this thing sold

good guy here and good sub also. good luck with the sale //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Few questions...

1- Why selling?

2- How old, on how many watts?

3- How loud? Ever metered?

I LOVE the w7 subs, it's just really hard to pay $500+shipping for a used sub... don't really need the box....

Let me know if the price drops a bit..... I'm not saying it's not worth the money ur asking, just don't have $500 right now

Few questions...
1- Why selling?

2- How old, on how many watts?

3- How loud? Ever metered?

I LOVE the w7 subs, it's just really hard to pay $500+shipping for a used sub... don't really need the box....

Let me know if the price drops a bit..... I'm not saying it's not worth the money ur asking, just don't have $500 right now

im selling so i can buy a set of heads for the beast in the first pic

like the first posts says, its about a year old and i have only used it for about 6 month at about half the power it can take. so it has seen aroun 400-600 rms. never abused but hell yea it does get loud. not to mention how clean, clear, and tight the bass is

im just looking to take the wieght of the sub and the box out of my car so its lighter and put a set of heads on it go go fast. there is not a single thing wrong with this sub, its hookd up in my car right now. you or anyone that wants can come listen to it

im selling so i can buy a set of heads for the beast in the first pic
like the first posts says, its about a year old and i have only used it for about 6 month at about half the power it can take. so it has seen aroun 400-600 rms. never abused but hell yea it does get loud. not to mention how clean, clear, and tight the bass is

im just looking to take the wieght of the sub and the box out of my car so its lighter and put a set of heads on it go go fast. there is not a single thing wrong with this sub, its hookd up in my car right now. you or anyone that wants can come listen to it
What amp was it run off of?

Unless you had it clamped and anal yzed with a good dmm how do you know?

What amp was it run off of?
Unless you had it clamped and anal yzed with a good dmm how do you know?
it was run off a pdx 1000 amp

and i guess i dont kno cuz i didnt use a dmm, you can come do it for me then if you want

everything works, works very well so someone buy it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.