SOLD Powerbass XA-3000D back up

kw_rock
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ok, I put this up before but my internet went down and I didn't get a chance to gcheck back on it. This amp is still up for sale, it is rated 3000 watts at 1 ohm, 2000 at 2 ohm and 1000 at 4 ohm. This amp is perfectly new never been used, has been taken out of the box but has been sitting in my bedroom for quite some time. This is a very very good amp...

So, give me a price and i'll willingly sell. I'm getting rid of my car audio because I lost my job and can't find a new one and am fairly broke

I have other things for sale if interested. Deck, 5x7 speakers, speaker amp, etc...

I am looking for a good price, but I won't screw you over... PM me or list me a price on here... I'm located in Minnesota, USA.

if your goint to run the amp at 1 ohm your looking at 200+ amp draw, this is a beast of an amp, i'm runnin my amp at 2ohm, was runnin at .5 ohms but my HO alt couldn't keep up wit it, so i'll only drop it to .5 ohm when i do shows....

Amp still for sale. Buyer "CLAIMS" I was being an ******* for wanting the money. Well, after saying you're interested and have the money and not getting it to me after two weeks, do you expect me to still sit back and be patient? Of course not...

Price 400 + shipping!

Stinger wiring is sold... SPEAKER amp is in the process of selling. 2 pairs of 5x7 Speakers still here, going pretty cheap.

And the main thing, Brand new Powerbass XA-3000D still for sale! 400 + SHIPPING for an amp I paid 550 shipped for brand new!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.