powerbass speakers any good?

Participant count
  • Participant list

boomstang
10+ year member

I was looking at the L-6802X 6x8's and was wandering if anyone has them, or if anyone could at least comment on the brand in general as I've never tried them.

I was first considering getting some infinity kappa 682.9's that would cost me $160 for two pair shipped, but then someone recommended the powerbass speakers that would only cost $107 for two pair shipped. Does anyone know if the infinity's are worth the extra money? I plan to use an old school coustic power logic 268 amp to power them, so I can push max rms to either set, I'm wandering which ones will sound cleanest when playing full tilt. thanks for any input.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.