power wire sale

why would anyone put wire on sale with the current copper prices. i have made a few trips to the scrap yard with my scraps of wire and have never left with less than $100 a trip

Anyone know if this is any better than Knu KLM? KLM is already 1.75 a foot isn't it?

Edit; Nevermind, answered my own question... it's 90% aluminum and 10% copper

KLM = CCA, copper clad aluminum.

eNETIC = tinned copper, no aluminum.

And it's something that we don't want to just take to the scrap yard, but we aren't going to continue selling due to the insane copper prices. If we did another run of wire so that Blue 1/0 was back in stock our price on the cable would be more than our current selling price.

Clear it out or keep it around to eventually take to a scrap yard for some quick $$$, we figured getting it out to the people that would actually use it was a better option *shrug*

And no, it's not like other wires with giant jackets, it says AWG because those standards do apply.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.