Power Wire Grounding out after fuse

It was an indication that you don't understand electronic components.
Yeah, that’s it. No idea what a diode is or does, or how a diode pack is used to rectify ac to dc.
Never hand-wound a choke for a crossover.
Never recapped a vintage receiver.
Never replaced a Philips sub-assembly in a CD player.
Never modified a handheld scanner to pick up 800Mhz when it was a cellular frequency.
Never built an FM transmitter or linear amplifier from scratch.
Can’t tell a resistor by the color bands.

Nope, I know nothing about what a diode is or why it might tie in to someone talking about a “1-way” or “exit” fuse.

You didn’t get a basic diode joke and think I’M the one who doesn’t understand components? Yeahhhh…

Yeah, that’s it. No idea what a diode is or does, or how a diode pack is used to rectify ac to dc.
Never hand-wound a choke for a crossover.
Never recapped a vintage receiver.
Never replaced a Philips sub-assembly in a CD player.
Never modified a handheld scanner to pick up 800Mhz when it was a cellular frequency.
Never built an FM transmitter or linear amplifier from scratch.
Can’t tell a resistor by the color bands.

Nope, I know nothing about what a diode is or why it might tie in to someone talking about a “1-way” or “exit” fuse.

You didn’t get a basic diode joke and think I’M the one who doesn’t understand components? Yeahhhh…
FINALLY SOME SPOKEN TRUTH BY ROBBIE THE RETARD. He literally just said he has never done the things he just listed. This means I can quote him, ignore context, call him out on it over and over then tell him what he meant when he posted this stuff. Man, I am so happy now.

FINALLY SOME SPOKEN TRUTH BY ROBBIE THE RETARD. He literally just said he has never done the things he just listed. This means I can quote him, ignore context, call him out on it over and over then tell him what he meant when he posted this stuff. Man, I am so happy now.
It’s not ignoring context when you don’t understand context.
The funny part is you think if you quoted one of those sentences, other people wouldn’t be smart enough to recognize the sarcasm.

Sorry, not everyone is as dumb as you.

By the way:Are you EVER going to provide proof that Biden invited people to cross the border illegally, or is that just another one of those things that you “know” to be correct so we should just believe you?

It’s not ignoring context when you don’t understand context.
The funny part is you think if you quoted one of those sentences, other people wouldn’t be smart enough to recognize the sarcasm.

Sorry, not everyone is as dumb as you.

By the way:Are you EVER going to provide proof that Biden invited people to cross the border illegally, or is that just another one of those things that you “know” to be correct so we should just believe you?
Now you are gonna make the same points I made to you, really?

Now you are gonna make the same points I made to you, really?
You couldn't make a point with a team of handlers helping you.
Still working on getting that proof? If it's as ubiquitous as you claim, you should have been able to post it within seconds of reading my request. Yet here you are, MANY posts later, unable to pony up.
Typical.

You couldn't make a point with a team of handlers helping you.
Still working on getting that proof? If it's as ubiquitous as you claim, you should have been able to post it within seconds of reading my request. Yet here you are, MANY posts later, unable to pony up.
Typical.
You and Rob are morons. Until you have the ability to understand what your politicians are saying maybe you shouldn’t vote. Illegal immigrants who don’t even know the language understand them better than you 2 useful idiots.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...