Power troubles?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Watto

Hi guys, first time member. I'm currently having issues with my system, I have set up a complete pioneer system about 5years ago and have just started having issues. I've got power running to the 4channel amp whilst its down low and thus giving the speakers sound, but as soon as I turn it up the speakers are losing everything. I've replaced the inline fuse but still no avail.

Maybe not, I've just plugged the RCA cables in and if I leave the left side out the speakers don't cut out but as soon as I plug it in the cut out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.