power to amp but no sound

morgans432
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
new jersey
Okay I have checked a lot of things trying to see what exactly is going on with my amp. I have checked the volts that the amp is getting and that is 14.3v. The speaker outputs are putting out 32.4v I think somewhere around there. I have switched the rca's and still nothing working. The amp turns on perfect because it is brand new and so is the sub. My last setup blew up so I don't know if that has anything to do with. PLEASE help its killing me to have no bass. The front speakers and that all work perfect just my substage doesn't work at all.

dude u never know when it comes to your amps any little thing will keep it from getting sound u say its a new amp so the rca's are good u say you have a good ground so that is okay.

check your cd player to see if it has an sub output and make sure your amp is hooked up to the sub aux cables an not the rear. make sure all wires to sub from amp are good an have a good connection

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.